Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini Hardware

NAM75

I have a 99 Response.

The Bimini that came with the boat has a plastic thumbscrew mount on the side for the main poles.....99 cent junk...plastic threads won't hold any more.

I don't use it  very much in Ohio, BTW.

Ive seen stainless side mounts,  but wanted to double check on any suggestions before I bought.

Also the deck along the windshield is really narrow, and I don't thing a horizontal deck mount will work, most are 3/4" wide.

Thanks Crew!

I would just replace them with another plastic set, Overtons should have them.   I have them on my Response.  I use my bimini a few times a year and my mounts are still holding up.  Think how many years your first set lasted.  Plus I like the look of the black as my bimini is mounted to my windshield frame so the mounts blend in.