Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Deliveries, Post up Your New Malibu/Axis Boats!

Ronnie

1 minute ago, breakz77 said:

Picked her up last weekend from Larson Marine... Installed the gatorstep the first day.. now time to start working on the stereo :)

222.jpg

333.jpg

That color combo is HOT!!!  Never thought of doing it that way ... looks great!  Enjoy her!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, pauley71 said:

That color combo is HOT!!!  Never thought of doing it that way ... looks great!  Enjoy her!

Thanks!

My last boat was an MB Tomcat that we ordered solid grey interior and exterior 

On 4/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, breakz77 said:

Picked her up last weekend from Larson Marine... Installed the gatorstep the first day.. now time to start working on the stereo :)

222.jpg

333.jpg

444.JPG

666.JPG

888.jpg

Great color combo, you know I love the all gray interior! I wish I would have done my Malibu logo in white as well.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, breakz77 said:

Yes that turned out great!!

Did you have them hydrodip the Exile grills?

Normally they're chrome.

Painted mine 3 years ago  held up great.image.thumb.png.55e2df475a655a9aad954c2722138641.png

1 hour ago, Txstoj said:

Big thanks to Rusty at Waterski America  for helping us get our insurance taken care of on the old boat and getting this one ordered.

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

Love the Zephyr blue and white combo.   Interior is nice and clean looking as well.  Beautiful Boat!  

Edited by ORMailbuboater
On 4/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, breakz77 said:

222.jpg

333.jpg

444.JPG

666.JPG

888.jpg

If you don't call this boat "Jaws," I don't know what you're thinking... :)

• Like 3
4 hours ago, LucasC said:

Finally got our boat in the UK , Not had much time with it will post some better pics later

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

Nice, imported from TN?. Would love to hear the steps involved in that.  Is there a European dealer network?.

1 hour ago, NHolladay said:

Nice, imported from TN?. Would love to hear the steps involved in that.  Is there a European dealer network?.

Malibu has a EU Dealer network , They currently ship there boats into the EU From Australia except the M235 as that the only boat they dont build in Australia. So yes Its a Texas Boat . Towed with a Texas Ram 1500 and pulls it no problem the M looks a Monster on the trailer . 

4 hours ago, LucasC said:

Malibu has a EU Dealer network , They currently ship there boats into the EU From Australia except the M235 as that the only boat they dont build in Australia. So yes Its a Texas Boat . Towed with a Texas Ram 1500 and pulls it no problem the M looks a Monster on the trailer . 

Holy crap!  I can't imagine your fuel bill to gas up that setup.  That's sharp!  Don't see many M235s posted on this thread.