Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Deliveries, Post up Your New Malibu/Axis Boats!

Ronnie

I agree I don’t know that brand.  I personally don’t tow too often but have never had issues when I do.  I also can’t say I have seen a ton of complaints on this site about blowouts with newer trailers.   It may be a concern or issue, but not something I have experienced.  

7 hours ago, hethj7 said:

I agree I don’t know that brand.  I personally don’t tow too often but have never had issues when I do.  I also can’t say I have seen a ton of complaints on this site about blowouts with newer trailers.   It may be a concern or issue, but not something I have experienced.  

I agree for sure if it was an issue we would likely know about it.  Maybe they are really good.  

Edited by NHolladay
On 4/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, IXFE said:

D71E221C-BA27-420F-BE23-4F6970BEF405.jpeg

@IXFE  What % tint is this?  I think mine needs tint (haven't done it on my previous boats)

Edited by pauley71
2 hours ago, IXFE said:

Big box of Gatorstep at the house. Stay tuned...

I don’t know about the heat factor, but black gatorstep would look awesome!

On 4/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, surfdude said:

I don’t know about the heat factor, but black gatorstep would look awesome!

I’ve done black floor two years in a row now  time to mix it up... 

Some black, some gray. I kinda like how the gray pops off the black floor. The black on the azure blue platform should look good. 

5B14E9A0-D58C-44CF-A570-9A6D8788E721.jpeg