Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Deliveries, Post up Your New Malibu/Axis Boats!

Ronnie

25 minutes ago, wedge88 said:

Did you buy the pictured above 25LSV from Stateamind?  I helped haul boats down to the show and hauled this trailer back to shop.  I have all kinds of pics of show setup.  Pretty cool experience.

file-10.jpeg

Yep.  What did you tow it with? 

29 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

Yep.  What did you tow it with? 

Sweet boat!  Definitely one of my favorites. I hauled a different boat down but they asked if I could run your trailer back to shop since it wasn't staying on trailer for the show.  I used my F250 to haul.  

Here was when we all rolled into convention center.

file-11.jpg

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

My 25 LSV has created my next issue - tow vehicle.  Lol.  

Yep, me too. I currently have a 2014 Nissan Titan. My truck looks small when pulling it and it did not have any issues towing it. But over time, I think it will damage my tranny, so I am looking into some older diesels.

1 hour ago, wedge88 said:

Sweet boat!  Definitely one of my favorites. I hauled a different boat down but they asked if I could run your trailer back to shop since it wasn't staying on trailer for the show.  I used my F250 to haul.  

Here was when we all rolled into convention center.

file-11.jpg

Awesome truck!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dfowkes said:

Thank you AWS. Another great experience with a fantastic dealer. More pics coming. The weather was not cooperating.

F118ED76-9BB0-4AC0-B80B-804FD654FEA7.jpeg

97DE9E5F-DAD5-4C1E-A9A2-6A7C0086A6DB.jpeg

Saw this in on Instagram yesterday. Looks amazing, especially on the water. 

17 minutes ago, Dfowkes said:

Thank you AWS. Another great experience with a fantastic dealer. More pics coming. The weather was not cooperating.

F118ED76-9BB0-4AC0-B80B-804FD654FEA7.jpeg

97DE9E5F-DAD5-4C1E-A9A2-6A7C0086A6DB.jpeg

Awesome boat!! Can’t wait to see it on the water this summer! Congrats:thumbup:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, eubanks said:

She's home!  We took delivery on our new 2019 23 LSV w/ M5 on Friday.  We are pumped the way the vapor metallic and gunmetal metallic turned out.  I can't wait to get her on the water and start the break-in period!

Boat Rear.jpg

Boat Profile.jpg

Boat Interior.jpg

Boat Close.jpg

Sick!!  This boat is gorgeous.  I can't show my better half.........

On second thought, maybe I should..........

• Like 4

Only two new boats in the last month.  Come on TMC.  I thought these things were flying off the shelves.  It's cold and I want to see new boats.

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV
2 hours ago, wedge88 said:

Only two new boats in the last month.  Come on TMC.  I thought these things were flying off the shelves.  It's cold and I want to see new boats.

Buy one yourself ;)

They are definitely selling though. Our dealer had a fantastic boat show and they have another show coming up mid March. 

20 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

Well, we flew home from spring break this morning and took delivery this afternoon.   I had very little time with the boat and didn’t get any great pics but here are a few.  I can tell the M6 is going to be a nice package.  

AE7FEF1E-1028-46B8-8EFE-5046238B5395.jpeg

BC02F29B-1FEE-4CDA-A68F-E977D1E49C76.jpeg

9C5FABE9-00AE-46ED-A4AF-90ACBBD30ADD.jpeg

7FE2769B-C29C-45C2-B160-C811C870D496.jpeg

274CC1C9-3C2E-4BC4-9F80-0FF52810F06D.jpeg

Beautiful! Now you are making want to go back and add colors fenders! Are they the same metallic blue?