Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Deliveries, Post up Your New Malibu/Axis Boats!

Ronnie

On 3/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, NHolladay said:

How is the quality of the tires.  Seem like some awful nice fender to be running a cheap china bomb tire. OHTSU, is not something I have heard of.  May be great, but for the jack I would imagine some hightech run flat blow out resistant tires would help protect that beautiful trailer.  I may be a bit sensitive, a forrest river rv blog I am on says travel trailers which I understand is a totally different animal have bad problems with blow outs from defective off brand tires.  Just curious what the experience has been. 

Reseached OHTSU when they came on my 2016.  OHTSU are not cheap china tires.  Ohtsu brand are owned and manufactured by Japan's Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.   Malibu has been using them since 2016.    Good load rating.  So far so good.  I tow everywhere to the water no issues.  Think you will be fine with those tire.  

https://ohtsu-tires.com/ohtsu-st5000/

23 hours ago, PoseidonTN said:

Took delivery Saturday morning of our 2019 23 LSV from Marine Outfitters. Great people! 

IMG_20190406_181446_1_zpsqojj3gcg.jpg

IMG_20190406_1812312_zpsmd2rcgyr.jpg

Love  the white and the interior looks sweeeet.  That is a gorgeous house as well.  Congrats!.  Maybe hoping on the other side is the dock and lake.  #killinit

5 hours ago, NHolladay said:

Love  the white and the interior looks sweeeet.  That is a gorgeous house as well.  Congrats!.  Maybe hoping on the other side is the dock and lake.  #killinit

Appreciate it, wish I could claim the house as mine. It's my pops place. But to answer your questions there is a lake and dock on other side. 

IMG_6374_zpsp9j7kc2q.png

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PoseidonTN said:

Appreciate it, wish I could claim the house as mine. It's my pops place. But to answer your questions there is a lake and dock on other side. 

IMG_6374_zpsp9j7kc2q.png

What engine option did you go with?  M5DI, M6DI, or PCM?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

First good weather of the year yesterday, time for her first outing!

malibooty.thumb.jpg.71f43c7962ec78741761c3d31f1392a0.jpg

I'm not sure I've seen this color combo before.  I like it!

37 minutes ago, surfdude said:

Thanks! White top deck. M6di I’ll post more pics when they’re done with dealer prep.

You will love the M6 in the 23LSV. We love ours and we only have 2 hrs on it so far.