Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pics of your graphite exteriors!

Colby2ya

Let me see some pictures of graphite exteriors! I put a post similar on fb but I got mixed pictures of the actual color of the 2019 graphite. Some folks I think were mistaken it as light graphite but I really want to get a good idea of the exterior grpahite. I’m hoping it is dark like the charcoal they had last year. I ordered a 2019 mxz in graphite but I think the configure is showing it lighter than what it really is...at least I’m hoping. 

1 hour ago, Pnwrider said:

Look for @Chappy recent delivery thread as he has a new mxz with graphite interior.

Here is what mostly graphite looks like on an 18 23 lsv (the lighter accent color is light graphite). 

AFD72E45-E11F-423E-B6B3-E1C16ED10A00.jpeg

BC0BEEA1-FC0D-48A3-ADC7-91BA0E564375.jpeg

@Colby2ya Attached

20180731_143234.jpg

20180731_143239.jpg

20180731_185523.jpg