Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bent Hand Rail Tube on Bow

Cap305

Not sure how it got damaged but I noticed a 1" or so deformity in my bow handrail the other day on my 2001 23 LSV.  Unfortunately it's not just a bend but it's a bend and a dent so it can't be removed and simply bent back into shape without fixing the dent.  Anybody ever had to track down either a replacement for these or have someone do repair and/or fabrication work for hand rails?    

3 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

You could try looking on greatlakesskipper.com  Malibu dumps a lot of its old parts on there

I shoulda put that in the original post.  I hit Great Lakes, Bakes, and Boat outfitters with zero luck.  Have seen some guys use a die press spin block but it really jacks up the finish.  No clue what re-chroming that would run.  I'd love to find someone parting out an old 23LSV but that's like finding bigfoot riding a unicorn.

• Like 1