Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Advice needed for slalom ski

Michigan boarder

16 hours ago, Woodski said:

@UWSkier - I’ll ask you the wetsuit (in this case barefoot) question right after that dismount or fall enema.  Betting you’d be Paypaling one right from the boat :rofl:

The enema from doing a deep start is much better than the one from a dismount or fall.  Even the heat on your back from a slow tumble turn is enough to be a believer.

17 hours ago, Woodski said:

@UWSkier - I’ll ask you the wetsuit (in this case barefoot) question right after that dismount or fall enema.  Betting you’d be Paypaling one right from the boat :rofl:

1 hour ago, justgary said:

The enema from doing a deep start is much better than the one from a dismount or fall.  Even the heat on your back from a slow tumble turn is enough to be a believer.

Oh, I know.  I used to barefoot badly.  I keep thinking maybe someday I'll get back into it but when I see glass, I wanna swerve.

• 4 weeks later...

I went through this last year, tried a few older skis and new ho's then bought a radar senate 67 and love it.  I think the 69 would be better for you.  End of season you can get deals.  I bought mine for what everyone was asking used it seemed. 

Same as "Smokedvw", last year made the jump from my beloved and aged EP Stiletto to a Radar Senate alloy (which is a carbon ski) and absolutely love it.  Major leap in tech and the ski gives more than I need.  Felt good from the first pull.  Not a course skier, just rip it hard like I was in a course.  I am a rear toe guy (vs boot), and the radar ARTP rear toe plate is almost like wearing a sandal, super comfy.