Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Axis updates

My boat sits in a lift with spiders and stuff on the tower, so blakc was the only choice. The new speaker cans dont stick out as much since they are matte with black grills (vs shiny with silver grills). 

Here is my interior:

DfE6sHph.jpg

H7vImhIh.jpg

aTdlNkch.jpg

gxead1Wh.jpg

ijsHRQmh.jpg

FdhLnPDh.jpg

U5zMSn5h.jpg

One thing you might want to consider is that Axis only offers the gator step on the top deck in black, which to me would have been weird on a white boat. I called them up and they let me order a similar patter in the grey / black

• Like 3
1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

My boat sits in a lift with spiders and stuff on the tower, so blakc was the only choice. The new speaker cans dont stick out as much since they are matte with black grills (vs shiny with silver grills). 

Here is my interior:

*snip*

One thing you might want to consider is that Axis only offers the gator step on the top deck in black, which to me would have been weird on a white boat. I called them up and they let me order a similar patter in the grey / black

I'm going to do nearly the same interior. Just going to do the darker graphite where yours is lighter, and I'm going to do graphite piping as well.

10-4 on the tower.

Good point on the gatorstep. I actually don't think I got the deck trak or whatever. I'll just get in on a group buy for it.

yup it was super cheap on the group buy. I had the dealer install it though as its a lot of pieces in the nose. 

Couple things i opted out of to save money:

No cooler

No cell phone holder

No clamp racks

No underwater lights 

No docking lights

52 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

yup it was super cheap on the group buy. I had the dealer install it though as its a lot of pieces in the nose. 

Couple things i opted out of to save money:

No cooler

No cell phone holder

No clamp racks

No underwater lights 

No docking lights

I kept the phone holder but deleted everything else. It's actually a lot more solid than I thought it was going to be.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:52 AM, boardjnky4 said:

I'm going to do nearly the same interior. Just going to do the darker graphite where yours is lighter, and I'm going to do graphite piping as well.

10-4 on the tower.

Good point on the gatorstep. I actually don't think I got the deck trak or whatever. I'll just get in on a group buy for it.

I just recently had a 2019 built and I did the graphite and dark blue seats and it looks amazing.  

• 2 months later...

I can not wait to see what a very nicely optioned A22/24 will go for used in 2024. These boats really are stepping up each year, and PW(3) on axis is 'YUGEEEE

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Below the rub rail, right @hethj7? :Tease3:

You will have to wait and see :).     A domed numbers shipment is headed my way.   I known the suspense is killing you all, so I’ll post pics with the reveal once they arrive.   

• Like 3