Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Club Malibu

Chappy

3 hours ago, Chappy said:

Whatever happened to Club Malibu? The Malibu Boat Owners Club.

Wasn't that the Malibu sponsored "club"? If so, my guess is that it died when the marketing staff turned over with the move of major operations to Loudon.

I was a promotional deal Malibu used to have to include owners and whatnot in events and features , ect...

It was separate from Malibu Boat Owners ...

MBO transitioned to Wakeside rides and then went away.

This site was formed as MBO shut down , literal at like the same time ...

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post but I came across is recently I have the molded decal installed on my Response LXI. Does anyone have any further details as to what Club Malibu included back in the day?

Club-Malibu.jpg

Hmm, that was a long time ago. IIRC, it really didn't give you much, maybe a small discount on the Gear store. They had that design with the sticker, a rug and T-Shirts. It wasn't very many $$ to join. Probably mostly a data base for customers for Malibu in the long run.

• 1 month later...

Been a minute since i was on here...

This was a cool thing Malibu used to do when they were smaller, and based in Merced.

They had swag with the logo, including the little rug Ronnie showed you above, (still have mine too) as well as t shirts, sweatshirts, stickers and a monthly magazine... My kid even made the cover one year.

• Like 2