Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Last BU weekend of the year

Headhunter 2317

Boats being put away and wet suits being put on in September, someone put a bullet in my head...what are you going to do when you drop 50k+ on a v-drive?

Anybody who whines about water below 70F is a wussy.
I think maybe you meant water above 70F? :unsure:

When our lake drops to ~ 40F I've been known to complain a little bit. Biggrin.gif At least until the rope's tight and I can yell "Hit It!!". :)

When our lake drops to ~ 40F I've been known to complain a little bit. Biggrin.gif At least until the rope's tight and I can yell "Hit It!!". :)

You complain constantly.... Tease2.gifTomato.gif

51 degrees last night and you're right - you don't wait around a long time before you yell "hit it".

But there wasn't another soul on the whole lake except for one fisherman in a pontoon boat on the other side. It felt like we could go forever.

I'm definitely going to be doing some winter riding this year. I put 50 hours on the boat in about 6 weeks. It has been in the shop since right after Labor Day, and I won't get it back for two more weeks. Cry.gif Too bad, especially now that gas prices are coming down a bit.