Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Right rear fatsac not filling!! 2012 Axis A22

TNVET

2012 Axis A22

Just recently had two 750’s added to my rear plug and play. Both 750’s filled and drained properly last weekend with no issues. 

Yesterday, we went out and my right rear bag wasn’t filling... just the left rear. 

Any ideas as to what would cause a recently working fatsac 750 to not be filling properly? The factory tank seemed to be filling and draining properly, which I believe uses the same pump as my new fat sac. I have not changed or adjusted a thing since it had been working just fine. 

Any idea which PNP system you have?  The Bakes system has a tee valve that needs to be swapped from hard tank to ballast bag.  I agree with the post above, trace your line and disconnect them to see if water is flowing. 

If it's factory PNP the fill pump fills the bag first then gravity drain to tank. Your fill pumps are located on the sides of the v-drive under the lift up step (under the sliding skybox seat). Follow the fill lines from the pump to bags(or tanks depending on how they are set up) and if all looks good pop open the pump.

If you are on the water make sure to close the valve under the pump before opening them.

Remove the set screw/blue plastic piece and be careful not to drop it when you take it out. Unscrew the big blue ring on top of pump then wiggle the motor assembly until it comes out.  The back cap might pop off exposing the wiring but just press it back on. Check for weeds and if it's clear switch it on to see of it spins.