Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 21 VLX 22 VLX or 23 LSV.

Mattonspeclake

Hi. 

I am in the market for a replacement family boat. I currently own a 2017 Tige R21, and the surfwave is not good. Local dealer has one mechanic, so warranty is next to worthless. 

Im looking for recommendations on which Malibu to purchase. I am open to new or slightly used. We primarily surf with 3-8 people in the boat. We also enjoy wakeboarding and slalom skiing. 

Thanks in advanced! 

ahopkins22LSV

If your options are 2017 21 VLX, 22 VLX and 23 LSV all being 2017.... 23 LSV for sure followed by the 22 VLX and then the 21 VLX. 8 people in the 21 will be super tight, still tight but OK in the 22 and fine in the 23 unless everyone brings 10 bags. Surf wave is also best 23-22-21.