Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

17’ 22MXZ Auto volume

Bmckevs

On the factory stereo the max volume is much greater when the Auto volume kicks in as opposed to if the boat was sitting still. 

I understand and that the volume raises as the boat speed increases, that works just fine. 

I am wondering if there is a way to get the higher Max volume while sitting still as I’m parked in a cove. 

I have tried to turn auto volume off but it lowered the Max to the sitting still Max volume. 

Not sure if this is being described properly. 

I have of course made sure the phone volume is all the way up. It seems like a programming issue. I contacted the dealer but he did not have any idea. He has not gotten back to me yet with any info from Malibu. I assume summer busyness, it is not a big enough deal to big the dealer about it right now. 

Boat has the full factory system, 4 rev 8 tower, sun and all in boat.