Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 25' Wakesetter for sale every option conceivable!

flowinmymojo

Hi folks, wondering where or what would be the best forum for me to sell my 2004 25' Wakesetter on. The boat is loaded with every option and a custom 12 speaker + custom subwoofer, 3 amp system. Thanks in advance for your help and direction. I live in Lake Tahoe/Reno area.

Tim

We have been looking for a 25'. Why are you selling?

Carmen, I re3ceived your email. Thanks. While you are looking to upsize I am looking to downsize in life. I left you my phone# in response to your email. If interested further give me a ring or drop me your # and I can discuss in more detial.

Thanks,

Tim

You should list it all over.

On this site is a good place to start. We'll give you some good feedback on what you're asking, etc. And as you've seen, there are people on here looking for Malibu's.

List it here:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

With as much detail and pics as you can.

Good luck.

You should list it all over.

On this site is a good place to start. We'll give you some good feedback on what you're asking, etc. And as you've seen, there are people on here looking for Malibu's.

List it here:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

With as much detail and pics as you can.

Good luck.

Thank you. I'll get going with pics and detialsin the ensuing days. The boat has every option/feature/accessory possible, is in excellent condition, fresh water only with 116 hours and stored inside temparature control in Winter. I know though, I'll have to list out the details. Thanks for the direction. Someone will get a hell of a deal by just taking over payments.

Tim

I'll give you $15K straight out, sight unseen then you won't need to worry about listing it. Crazy.gif

Seriously, list it in the for sale section here mentioned above. You'll get feedback if nothing else. It's free so what do you have to loose? Posting pics here is hard for non paying members because it isn't obvious that you cannot post a pic directly. You need to put them on a public web site and then link to them in your post.

Once you get some feedback here I would be sure to get it on boattrader.com, thats where I found my bou.

Edited by GONORTH
I'll give you $15K straight out, sight unseen then you won't need to worry about listing it. Crazy.gif

Seriously, list it in the for sale section here mentioned above. You'll get feedback if nothing else. It's free so what do you have to loose? Posting pics here is hard for non paying members because it isn't obvious that you cannot post a pic directly. You need to put them on a public web site and then link to them in your post.

Once you get some feedback here I would be sure to get it on boattrader.com, thats where I found my bou.

GONORTH, good insight. I'll post here and I locate a public website. Now I've got to get out and get the pics. I have some of when it was brand new, but doesn't show the 12 speaker, custom subwoofer, 3 amp sound system, bimini, pefrfect pass, hot/cold shower, matching red fiberglas swim platform, satellite radio etc......

Thanks again.

Hey, no HDTV and probably no eye candy included either. You guys can duke it out from here on. But I reserve the option to jump back into the bidding when pics are posted.

Hey flowinmymojo, take a look at this ad on ebay. This guy did a good job with pics that cover the whole boat. Keep these views in mind when you do your photo shoot. Note the one that shows the lower section of the bow that shows no scratches from running into stuff or beaching it. Most ads forget to show this and then you wonder if they forgot on purpose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-Malibu-EURO-F3-Wa...1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't forget to also include one showing the HDVT and eye candy so I can get back in the bidding!

Hey flowinmymojo, take a look at this ad on ebay. This guy did a good job with pics that cover the whole boat. Keep these views in mind when you do your photo shoot. Note the one that shows the lower section of the bow that shows no scratches from running into stuff or beaching it. Most ads forget to show this and then you wonder if they forgot on purpose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1991-Malibu-EURO-F3-Wa...1QQcmdZViewItem

Don't forget to also include one showing the HDVT and eye candy so I can get back in the bidding!

Deck Hand,

AWESOME, thanks. I need a clone of myself to get this stuff done. Thanks again.

Tim

Deck Hand,

Took your advice and posted the 2004 25' Wakestter for sale on the site here. Thanks again.

Flowinmymojo, that's a tough handle to type.....

Deck hand is a category this site gives you based on the number of posts you have done, that's why you are ballast buddy.... My site name is gonorth. You'll catch on.

One pic that the example on ebay is missing is the engine compartment.

Good luck selling it. This is the wrong time of year to get top dollar but then hanging onto it for 6 months costs you something too.

You know, in that Ebay page, that boat is very clean and then he has the one picture of the inside and there's stuff all over the floor. Just seems to me if you're going to spend the time to clean it up and take nice pictures, take the extra 5 min to get the stuff cleaned up and off the floor.

Ya, I noticed the lines laying all over the floor too and it seemed strange to me too. You can hardly see my boats floor when in use with lines, wakeboards, skis, and maybe a boom laying on it but I sure wouldn't take a pic to be used in a for sale ad that way.