Sign in to follow this  
Pilz

Seadek minor damage repair?

Pilz

My rear deck has minor "dents" from fins.  Has anyone had any luck working some of that damage out?  

wdr

On my original Malibu swim step pad I got some fin cuts in the black sections I mananged to repair with RTV gasket maker. Pretty much invisible to the day I replaced it with my new Gator Step. When it comes time to fix that I guess I am just going to be SOL because I have never seen any sealant, caulk or gasket maker in grey, much less that shade of grey.

blk93jeepzj
15 hours ago, wdr said:

On my original Malibu swim step pad I got some fin cuts in the black sections I mananged to repair with RTV gasket maker. Pretty much invisible to the day I replaced it with my new Gator Step. When it comes time to fix that I guess I am just going to be SOL because I have never seen any sealant, caulk or gasket maker in grey, much less that shade of grey.

Loctite makes grey, here is one example.

https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-Performance-Silicone-Gasket-Temperature/dp/B00065U8CY

Falko

Upholsterers use steam to rejuvinate seat foam. Might be able to steam the seadek and get it to puff the dents a little bit.