Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Victoria Factor 48" lost on Lake Lewisville

jbcanski2

I let my daughter take her custom made Victoria Factor Surfboard out on her mom's boyfriend's new boat on Lake Lewisville yesterday. He just bought a newish green LSV. I was just notified by her mom they lost the board somehow........ ERRR! It is a white 48"custom made Victoria Factor with a pink/blue/yellow tie dye pad.  If anyone happens to come across any information about it I would appreciate being notified. This really sucks because we are going to Lake Ouachita next week and she is not going do well on my fat boy P5 Trident or Hammerhead and I don't think I get a new one built in time. Looks like she is going to get acquainted with my Slingshot Butterbar. It's the only non big-boy arrow in the quiver now. They also busted the liner in my tube somehow a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking if he has enough money to afford a new LSV along my ex wife, I think he is going to start providing his own equipment! LOL!  

Edited by jbcanski2
cant spell

You only use my toys tools once if they are not respected and returned in the same shape you borrowed them in. With that said I do know accidents do happen and you might get some room if so. 

11 hours ago, jbcanski2 said:

I let my daughter take her custom made Victoria Factor Surfboard out on her mom's boyfriend's new boat on Lake Lewisville yesterday. He just bought a newish green LSV. I was just notified by her mom they lost the board somehow........ ERRR! It is a white 48"custom made Victoria Factor with a pink/blue/yellow tie dye pad.  If anyone happens to come across any information about it I would appreciate being notified. This really sucks because we are going to Lake Ouachita next week and she is not going do well on my fat boy P5 Trident or Hammerhead and I don't think I get a new one built in time. Looks like she is going to get acquainted with my Slingshot Butterbar. It's the only non big-boy arrow in the quiver now. They also busted the liner in my tube somehow a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking if he has enough money to afford a new LSV along my ex wife, I think he is going to start providing his own equipment! LOL!  

Wow, that sucks!  Hopefully you find the board. 

There is no time to get a new custom done, but I’m sure you can call up the guys at Victoria and get an off the shelf Factor sent priority to you.  

2 minutes ago, AussieSkier said:

How do you loose a board.... ive never even lost a pair of sunnies....:lol:

LOL! I have no idea! I wasn't involved in that debacle.   

I lost a brand new Shim last year. Stuck it on the bimini in the surf rack and somehow it blew off and no one knew it until we got back to the dock. Was pissed I lost a brand new board, but ultimately made me upgrade to a P5 Model X. Still wish I hadn't lost it. 

What part of the lake were you on?

We lost my wife's new P5 last month as well... also on Lake Lewisville. I was sick about it. 

About 4 days later I got a text from the guys at Waterski America. They found it crashing on the rocks at the damn. The top and front edges were destroyed but i was still amazed it popped up. 

I will keep my eyes out for it.

4 hours ago, Goodjhunting said:

I lost a brand new Shim last year. Stuck it on the bimini in the surf rack and somehow it blew off and no one knew it until we got back to the dock. Was pissed I lost a brand new board, but ultimately made me upgrade to a P5 Model X. Still wish I hadn't lost it. 

What part of the lake were you on?

I'm not exactly sure where it was. I wasn't there. BTW, That model X is sweet. May try to find a deal on one this winter to add to the collection.

4 hours ago, G Spot said:

We lost my wife's new P5 last month as well... also on Lake Lewisville. I was sick about it. 

About 4 days later I got a text from the guys at Waterski America. They found it crashing on the rocks at the damn. The top and front edges were destroyed but i was still amazed it popped up. 

I will keep my eyes out for it.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I talked the the guy at Victoria Boards today. After some discussion I ordered her a new Victoria Impulse to replace it. 

While reading this I'm tempted to break out a Sharpie marker and write my name/phone number/email address on my board(s), but then I also want to be able to sell them when I want to upgrade without someone being stuck with my name on the board. Maybe I'll use a P-Touch label maker to put my contact info on them, honest people will contact me and I don't want to fight with someone not honest enough to return a lost/stolen board.

How do you mark/identify your non-custom board?