Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help. Operating radio?

moski

Okay I think I’m doing something wrong.  I downloaded 250 songs onto this usb and about 100 songs on the iShuffle.   I do have a iPod Nano that has about 400 songs on it (not pictured, can’t find it).  

My boat has a few jacks and usb ports.  I have iShuffle but it only played like the same 10 songs.   So I then I took that out and I plugged in my USB stick and it only play 10 songs too.  I tried it in my truck and the same result.  

What am I doing wrong here?   I have iTunes on my iMac.  Am I downloading them wrong OR do I need to hit certain buttons in my boat or truck to play the songs (I have a 2012 Silverado) ?

Thank u in advance for the advice

moski

image.jpg

In 2015 it would be a rockford black box. They were one of the ones that had problems with music in folders (ie organized by genre, artist, ect.)

Try putting the music on the drive without folders.

@COOP   Yes 2015.  Response TXI.   Not sure if it’s actually bad since it does the same thing in my 2012 Silverado truck as well.  I know I’m doing something wrong.  I figured I’m downloading wrong or not hitting right buttons in my truck or my boat      

i created a playlist on my iMac, then highlighted all of them and dragged over to usb stick.  As far as my iShuffle and iPad nano I created play list and added playlist to iShuffle and iPad nano.  

Edited by moski

@COOP I might have figured it out.  iTunes may only use certain format where u have to convert to different format like mp3 before putting on usb stick.  Maybe...