Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Recommendation for aftermarket tower

cla10beck

Now that Star One is out of business, what tower does the crew recommend added to a boat without one.  I am looking to upgrade to an early 2000's LSV or VLX and trying to find a sturdy tower with good looks.

Thanks in advance

I've been looking a little bit for my 07 sunscape.  I've seen a few previous threads that recommended https://samsonsports.com/ and https://www.roswellmarine.com/product-category/wake-towers-and-accessories/wake-towers/

I've been leaning towards the Samson blade.  Its weird though, sometimes I think the blade looks good and other times I'm not a fan.   

Maybe others will chime in for some recommendations. 

Well this could create some activity. I have a titan III (yes a 3) sitting in my shop. Yes I would sell it. no it will not be cheap and I absolutely will not ship it. so anyone interested close enough to drive to Tulsa send me a pm 

I previously had a Big Air tower (company is owned by a former coworker of mine) that I installed on a 1996 Sunsetter VLX and it was great for the budget I had.  If my budget would've been higher I think I would've gone Roswell.

17 hours ago, Arick said:

Its weird though, sometimes I think the blade looks good and other times I'm not a fan.  

Completely agree. Looking thru the gallery of Malibu boats on their page, it is kind of hit or miss. Go with the black sides though, they look better than the others.

I also love my T3 as it looks great and is super solid.

Malibu Marine still lists a T2 for sale under their sunken treasures tab if someone might be interested. 

Edited by coldwater-echelon
7 hours ago, MalibuNation said:

I have kept in touch with Scott from StarOne and they have a new website and still offer the Titan II:

https://www.missionwake.com

I have tried several times to buy from StarOne without much success. They have/had a tower mounted mirror specific to the titan II listed but were out of one of the mounting parts and weren't sure when they may have more. The replacement forks for the original racks that are falling apart cost as much as new racks from other sources. I did finally get a new plastic spool for the rope attachment point of tower after reminding them to ship it a few times.

Thanks for the info about still offering a series II.  I am going to reach out to them to see what options they have.