Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hin decipher?

dalt1

Is the forth letter from the right a lower case L or Capitol I ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 image.thumb.png.aa7591a159bbe98e9125c936d318a087.png (Capitol L)( Lower case l)(Capitol I) (lower case i) We are having some discrepancy in trying to register for new owner. Someone with a different letter look and see if it is a capitol or lower case letter. Guessing Capitol.

12 hours ago, wdr said:

Just put in the new GS and now it has a new owner. Congratulations, hope to see some pictures of the new one soon. Bill

Yep 2 new Batteries too. I never stop spending money on my boats till the day they leave. Wish I could buy a used boat from me, think I would be happy with it!  I also had a new MTC screen in the box that went with it. That one stung a little bit.

Is that bad? I'll pick up the new Bu tomorrow. Oh yes I forgot I also gave him a new set of side graphics I had been saving in case Mine ever got trashed.

Edited by dalt1
formulaben
56 minutes ago, dalt1 said:

Wish I could buy a used boat from me, think I would be happy with it!

I think about that all the time...someday I'll sell my girl and nobody will be good enough for her.  :(