dalt1

Hin decipher?

dalt1

Is the forth letter from the right a lower case L or Capitol I ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 image.thumb.png.aa7591a159bbe98e9125c936d318a087.png (Capitol L)( Lower case l)(Capitol I) (lower case i) We are having some discrepancy in trying to register for new owner. Someone with a different letter look and see if it is a capitol or lower case letter. Guessing Capitol.

formulaben

http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/hin.htm

Just past halfway down...

MB2  Malibu

K4677  Serial Number

I1  September 11 - Month/Year construction or assembly began

12  Model year

Edited by formulaben

dalt1

So looks like must be a capitol I,  a September 2012 build.

Thanks,

23LSVOwner

K=Wakesetter 21 VLX

Edited by 23LSVOwner

wdr

Just put in the new GS and now it has a new owner. Congratulations, hope to see some pictures of the new one soon. Bill

dalt1
12 hours ago, wdr said:

Just put in the new GS and now it has a new owner. Congratulations, hope to see some pictures of the new one soon. Bill

Yep 2 new Batteries too. I never stop spending money on my boats till the day they leave. Wish I could buy a used boat from me, think I would be happy with it!  I also had a new MTC screen in the box that went with it. That one stung a little bit.

Is that bad? I'll pick up the new Bu tomorrow. Oh yes I forgot I also gave him a new set of side graphics I had been saving in case Mine ever got trashed.

Edited by dalt1

formulaben
56 minutes ago, dalt1 said:

Wish I could buy a used boat from me, think I would be happy with it!

I think about that all the time...someday I'll sell my girl and nobody will be good enough for her.  :(