Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Alarm on constant

Ugh, issues. 02, 325 monsoon. Just changed brass fittings at oil pressure unit. No Teflon tape or anything. Also changed fuel pump. I tried removing wire from switch while running. Alarm always on. Pressure looks good, temp looks good. Batteries charged. Again, all help is very much appreciated. So frustrated right now. Is the switch just standard like any v8 chevy !

Steve B.

Edited by Steve B.
Added info
formulaben

BEEP CODES — the 4 maintenance items that can trigger the beeper are:

• High engine water temperature (>203*)
  • Low oil pressure (<6 PSI) at switch to ECM
  • High transmission temperature (>140?*)
  • A diagnostics trouble code

2a4zles.jpg

2r289lk.jpg

Thanks in advance, again for all help. I've removed the connector from the oil pressure switch while running, alarm still sounds. Can I rule that out as a possible suspect ? My connections at tranny and water temp look good. This happened after I replaced brass fittings at oil pressure sending unit. Help !  Ha.

Steve B.