Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TRD - Medallion Conversion Kits

This site has helped me do all of my trouble shooting - Thank you!

It appears that my 1999 Sunsetter LX has lost its brain.

I was all set to purchase a new computer from bates, when I found this site:  https://www.skiboatpartsonline.com/index.php

I am intrigued with this new set up - have others explored this?  What am I missing.

PS - I did a search for TRD on this site and found nothing, maybe that was user error.

Looks like a new dimension to an existing business.  To new to have any experience with them.  

Check their prices against Bakes and skidim.com and let us know.

Interesting alternative to the MDC.   I am hopeful that disconnecting the pitot tubes will keep mdc dry and it will function for years.  I would be interested in hearing how this option works for you.

Edited by Bozboat

I know someone who did this to his '02 Mastercraft in the past year or two when his MDC went out. I don't know if he used this specific vendor, but I was on the boat for several days in the fall of 2017 and all the gauges worked flawlessly, which is more than I can say for previous outings on his boat.