Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnight

Siloniod colors

Recommended Posts

DarkKnight

Hi guys, my throttle cables are off and unfortunately my dealer did not put them back on and they are not labeled. Blue, grey, black which one is forward, reverse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldjeep
32 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

Hi guys, my throttle cables are off and unfortunately my dealer did not put them back on and they are not labeled. Blue, grey, black which one is forward, reverse? 

You got a 50-50 shot, just give it a try.  Run it on the hose and then put it in gear and have someone tell you if it is spinning the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tvano

make sure the strut bearings are wet or shifting into gear will scare the crap out of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldjeep
1 hour ago, tvano said:

make sure the strut bearings are wet or shifting into gear will scare the crap out of you. 

If you have a dripless shaft seal it actually does a good job of lubing the strut bearing as long as you don't go crazy with the RPM's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tvano
29 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

If you have a dripless shaft seal it actually does a good job of lubing the strut bearing as long as you don't go crazy with the RPM's

I'm living in the past/ have zero experience w anything of this decade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×