Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I've seen the light

skisix@38

Yahoo.gif So much for your "penchant for accuracy". I have an idea, why don't you stick to "spelling contests". As you once told me, "stick a sock in it". Tease2.gif

I stand corrected.

know what Jack, you're getting a little close to malicious there, . . .you're conjuring less than flattering images of someone who has long demonstrated a willingness to help anyone at any skill level, on any subject.

You are right, I apologize.

You might want to pump up your credentials a little before you go throwing out a "Me, I'd rather go out and REALLY go skiing" as if we're all here doing this instead of skiing in the ideal conditions offered by the afternoon of a work day or the middle of the night.

Not at all what I meant. I won't explain or justify because, clearly, I was rude.

That post doesn't really sound like Jack. Perhaps he didn't have enough time to type it properly

Thank you. I shouldn't have typed it at all.

I'm sorry, Greg. You've done nothing to deserve those comments. I will remove all of my posts from this thread if you would like, or leave them to my embarrassment.

I apologize to the rest of you as well. I regret my actions and will be more considerate in the future.

Classy post Jack. I second GT's sentiments.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edwin

• SGY

• skisix@38

• DRAGON88

I truly find the remark and post about the special olympics to be offensive.

I agree, it was in pretty poor taste.

I still thought it was funny...bad taste but funny..I like jokes like that Biggrin.gif

Very well, it's gone.

I think you sold out GT...That poster is a classic. It is a satirical parody on all of those Total Quality posters that the man has been shoving down our throats since the new millennium. I think it was just brilliant how you managed to tie it into a jab at a Nautique. I am still ROFPMP ROFL.gif

Very well, it's gone.

I think you sold out GT...That poster is a classic. It is a satirical parody on all of those Total Quality posters that the man has been shoving down our throats since the new millennium. I think it was just brilliant how you managed to tie it into a jab at a Nautique. I am still ROFPMP ROFL.gif

For those of us who have children or work with children who are challanged in all the ways they can be, using those words "they are still retarded", hurts a lot.

Well, I'm back from the tournament and I as I read some of the posts here supporting me as a "good guy"( thanks guys, I appreciate the remarks) I wish I never would have gotten myself into a position that my friends thought I needed some help getting out of.

Jack, You don't need any forgiveness from me, everyone has a bad day, I'm sorry for your bad day.

I started this post in humor because I wasn't getting painted in such good light over on PN where some of our "boating community" took comments out of context, reading them as serious remarks( note to self, learn how to use those silly icons to communicate better). The humor was lost quickly.

'Nuff said, let's talk about HDS or something else we can all agree on- in another thread.

Greg

Well, I'm back from the tournament and I as I read some of the posts here supporting me as a "good guy"( thanks guys, I appreciate the remarks) I wish I never would have gotten myself into a position that my friends thought I needed some help getting out of.

Jack, You don't need any forgiveness from me, everyone has a bad day, I'm sorry for your bad day.

I started this post in humor because I wasn't getting painted in such good light over on PN where some of our "boating community" took comments out of context, reading them as serious remarks( note to self, learn how to use those silly icons to communicate better). The humor was lost quickly.

'Nuff said, let's talk about HDS or something else we can all agree on- in another thread.

Greg

Hey Greg sorry for my role in this. I honestly didn't think some for those quotes were in jest. Guess I was wrong.

Greg

How did the tournament go?

Conditions were terrible, about a 30mph crossing wind from the South on a East/West course, and it was about 60 degrees. Setting in the water was the best part and the warmest. I didn't perform as a skier well, 2.5@38 was my best but, my kid had a great time camping. It seems that any time in a tent w/dad and dog is a good time because he slept right through the tent nearly blowing over and the cold didn't bother him a bit as he rode his bike around the lake. We ran through 3 rounds in a little over 5 hrs- it normally would take 9 hrs to get the skiers through.

It's was a tournament though- you have to take whatever conditions there are and whatever boat pulls up to the dock.

How did the tournament go?

After hearing all of you guys rant and rave about this Kool Aid I decided it must be worthy of a trial.

Blue and red were quite delicious, but they all tasted the same. Oh and I can't taste much of anything right now because I discovered that Kool Aid cannot be made in your mouth, furthermore the powder destroys your tongue.