Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Whats up with inland surfer

Jmann

Anyone know whats up with inland surfer and their stock of fins for surf style boards?   They are out of every color and model of fin that is 3” or longer and so is every reseller on the web?  Are they on the way out?  Retailers ive spoken with say just cant get a response from inland.  Have I missed something?  Seems like the resturant is closing and using up whats in the freezer.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what is going on with Inland Surfer.  Last year you couldn't get fins either and since these boards have non-standard fin boxes this is a problem.  And this year www.BakesOnline.com doesn't carry the brand anymore this year and they are based in the same town as InlandSurfer.

EVO seems to have some fins in stock now:

https://www.evo.com/shop/wake/parts-accessories/wakesurf-board-fins/inland-surfer

Anyone know of fin replacement boxes that let you use standard fins on a Inland Surfer?

There is s box or adapter to use other style fins on a the mini tuttle style box used by inland. Look for mini tuttle adapter or nsp adapter.

Inland went out of business/ceased operations for legal purposes/divorce, etc.,  or something like that. They seemed to have had a hard start back up, but I get marketing emails everyday from them lately, so I guess they are stocking up and trying to sell stuff.

Prices are kind of outrageous for boards built in thailand.

Nick

Edited by Chaos
typos