Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Configurator

XRO

Hello - interested in building options on boats and getting MSRP pricing.  I'm a current MC guy but potentially looking to switch.  I've tried the boat configurator several times but basically can only pick a model and interior/exterior colors - would like to get into details of engines, stereo, trailer configs etc, similar to the MC site, wondering if this is possible or if I am doing something wrong?

Unfortunately, Malibu doesn’t do it like that.  Many members here could generally help on what options exist on the build sheets, but dealers are the best source.  There are a few build sheets posted in some threads that will give you some idea.  What models are you looking at?  

ahopkins22LSV

The best and probably the only way to get prices is contact your local dealer. I think if you submit your design through the boat builder it will be sent to your local dealer and then you can both go from there.