Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 A20 in Everett/Seattle, WA area

Christoofar

Need help from Axis owners in Everett/Seattle, WA area with a 2015 A20. I'm trying to assist Evolution Covers make a cover for my boat. They need a local boat to pattern. He (Cory with Evolution) will travel to you...it consists of him being able to lay plastic over the boat and take measurements. We may be able to work out an incentive if you help! I'm not sure if a 2016 will work or not...for sure needs to be 2015 or newer as tower changed in 2015.  Another benefit is there will be a cover pattern if you need a cover in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a 2017 right off I90 in Seattle if that would work for your pattern.  If not, and he's already in the area, he could make a pattern for a 2017 cover as I'll need one eventually. ;)

-J

Edited by zabto
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this!  I was actually searching “covers” to see if I could find some info and your post popped up.  I’ll send you a PM for info or can you send contact info?  Cory has offered to give a free swim platform cover for letting him pattern.  If not, I’ll buy you one.  

Edited by Christoofar