Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 23 lsv hammerhead help

Hello I am new to the Malibu boat seen this is my first one then I just got it about a week ago had the boat out this last weekend and under full  acceleration  The boat went into like a limp mode in on the screen it flash service required when I stopped and shut the boat off and turned it back on the message went away but there are 4 Codes it pulled up  needed some help to figure out which direction I need to go to try to solve the issue any help would be greatly appreciated 

I’m trying to  figure out how to post the pictures of the trouble codes as well 

ok I don't know how to add the pics of the codes so I'm just going to put them on here 

#1 oil press 

spn    100 cm0

data valid but below normal rng

fmi 17 oc 127

#2 crank signal

spn 636 cm 0

data erratic, int or incorrect 

fmi 2 oc 127

#3 knock sensor1 

spn 65551 cm 0

data erratic, int or incorrect

fmi 2 oc 127