Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Unofficial TMC Calendar

Raimie

Is it worth the effort?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. It's a lot of work to put these together, so please let me know where you stand

• I have purchased in the past and will again
    • I have purchased in the past and it sucked so bad I will never buy one of your crappy calendars again
    • I have never purchased, but am interested
    • Not interested at all, stop bothering me for pictures

Reminder to everyone to take pics of your boats to submit for our 2019 official unofficial TMC Calendar.

Some Guidelines...

1. Uncropped. Calendar is 8x10, so please leave photos uncropped as it makes it easier to get everything to fit.

2. No people

3. Malibu or Axis boats - All years, makes, models are welcome! DD's are always in short supply so please submit some!

4. Multiple submissions welcome

5. High resolution needed

Calendars run about $12 and will be available to order around Thanksgiving so you can hit the black Friday / cyber Monday deals. (Shutterfly)

Please include the following in your email:

TMC Handle

Boat Year & Model

Lake Name/Location

(PM me for my email when you are ready to submit. Also please be sure to send it as an attachment, not as inline with the text as that reduces the resolution.)

Edited by Raimie
  • 4 months later...

I'm sorry....I never saw this poll Raimie.  I'm definitely interested, I buy the calendar every year.  I also really appreciate the work you put into it!  Thanks so much for continuing to do it this year!

ahopkins22LSV
9 hours ago, Raimie said:

Thanks for the submissions so far, keep them coming! I still need a lot more. Also would love a new TXI

I can’t thinknof his name but I know there is a member that has an awesome stratosphere blue, silver and white TXi on here. 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

@Raimie Any ETA on the calendar?  Just want to lock in those BF and Cyber Monday deals!  Thank you so much for all the work you do on the calendar, and Happy Thanksgiving to the whole crew!

I'm hoping to have it done by Saturday at the latest. I did not get enough new submissions, so I will be recycling some of my faves from past years. Typically shutterfly runs a free calendar promotion (there is one going on right now) over the next 2 weeks, so we should be able to take advantage of that.

Ok, last call for pics! I need a Ms. December... would love an MXZ or TXI, but don't let that stop you from submitting something! I will be finishing up tomorrow, so send them out asap...

[email protected]

Include TMC Handle, Boat year & model, Lake name & location

Ok guys, it's ready to order!

Here is the link:

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZuWrdw0auGrE3g&cid=SHAR-PBAPP

Let me know if you have any issues. Right now they are 50% off and if you spend $49 you can get free shipping. I would think they will run the same deal for cyber Monday, but I'll keep you posted. Additionally, they usually run a free calendar special during December so all you have to pay is shipping.

I used some prior years photos since I didn't get enough new submissions. Thanks to everyone who participated! Featured members this year...

@wbama387, @powbmps @Tweeder06Wakesetter @Laylakecrew @Sixer

@Wakesetter67, @LucasA, @martinarcher, @Padge @ahopkinsVTX @NWBU

• Like 3
On 11/26/2018 at 12:09 PM, WhiteWaterWeb said:

Will this one due? I have loads :)

Bu-_Ram.jpg

That works for a cover shot, but for the main pages, I am looking for shots on the water without people

5 hours ago, Raimie said:

That works for a cover shot, but for the main pages, I am looking for shots on the water without people

Hopefully some feet in the way are ok :)

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

IMG-0502.jpg

• 4 weeks later...