Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speaker cables

tarwil27

Just wondering as I'm about to put a extra amp in the compartment behind passenger seat and fit a WS420BT below the drivers compartment, how do I get the wires to it. As I had a LXI before and I could go underneath as I had easy access.

In our 2011 you can follow the cables from driver side to the compartment on passenger side, helps a bunch to pull the sub/kick plate out of the way. If you reach up under the floor through the small hatch in the walk through, you should be able to find the wires.

If you have a bow tank, you can go across just behind the tank.  pull the seat cushions, pull the starboard cover and expose the tank.  run the wires right there by the pumps.  worked well for me that way.

I just ran the wire's around the front of the boat as it definately was the easiest option and probably the neatest, I don't have front ballast.