AcMBwakesetter

WTB Bimini for titan tower series 2

AcMBwakesetter

looking for a bimini for my 2004 wakesetter with the titan tower 2 on it

formulaben

There are some generic options out there but for sure check your local area or give Danny a shout at Tower Biminis.  All custom, so you'll definitely get what you want.  I prefer the bimini "on top" of the tower.  The pictures aren't are no longer there on this thread, so maybe @Bill_AirJunkywill re-post then, but his bimini looks awesome on that tower. 

www.towerbiminis.com   danny @ towerbiminis dot com

Slurpee

So here's my Titan I tower bimini from TowerBiminis.com.  They are awesome.  It took some tweaking after I got it ti get it to fit just right.  

P1000406_small.JPG

34061610384_2a62a1ac5e_z.jpg

Thank goodness for Google.  I had to go back 12 years to find you that picture. 

Edited by Slurpee

Bill_AirJunky
20 hours ago, formulaben said:

There are some generic options out there but for sure check your local area or give Danny a shout at Tower Biminis.  All custom, so you'll definitely get what you want.  I prefer the bimini "on top" of the tower.  The pictures aren't are no longer there on this thread, so maybe @Bill_AirJunkywill re-post then, but his bimini looks awesome on that tower. 

www.towerbiminis.com   danny @ towerbiminis dot com

Thanks Ben,

Heres a couple pics of the bimini. Love it. And it continues to get all kinds of attention.

26497617719_b91884185b_b.jpg

36514780923_1032991ebf_k.jpg

37155100922_d5c99fe3db_k.jpg