popsdz

Wake The World Washington

popsdz

Going to my first ever WTW event this year and was wondering if any of you Washington guys are interested in being involved. The couple putting it on said they could use a few more boats. It’s on August 13 a Monday on Lake Tapps. Never been on Lake Tapps and any info or things to be concerned about would be appreciated. Would love to meet a few of you guys and maybe setup a camping trip somewhere in the future. I have great friends but know one really does much boat stuff so I’m always looking for more contacts. Hope everyone has a great summer. 

Brian DZ

Pnwrider

That’s an interesting choice for a lake. I wonder why they didn’t go with lake Washington or sammamish. I’m in and can bring my boat as long as I’m not on vacation that week. @Cory has a place on Tapps too. I haven’t been on that lake in over 10 years. I was actually thinking about bringing my boat to the Oregon event because I wasn’t aware anyone was doing one in Washington. Is there a link with info or is it all word of mouth at this point? 

Cory

Hmmm...  Interesting.  I'm not sure that date will work for me, but I will think about it.