Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stereo Replacement- 11 A22

TC_2006_VLX

My boss has a 2011 axis a22 which I have been designated as hes repair man.... so his stereo keeps cutting in/out and I have traced it back to the head unit being the culprit. Currently it has a kenwood deck in it, but does any one have any recommendations on possible replacements? Also, it has a transom remote so i would likely need to stay with kenwood correct?

MLA hasn’t said it yet, but the slightly expensive (not for what it does) MC-1 and it’s remote if it will fit in same hole is a heck of an eq and digital center.  Perfect upgrade allowing you to tweek the currrnt system snd I believe it memorizes different tune set ups you can recall from memory fir different music or different listening situations like long line, surf, or cove to change your 3 zones to what you wsnt when you wsnt it.  If I could have afforded it I would have but I had too much to buy and scored a ws420sq with LED lit mount for $331 with switch bays (3, one I used for WS BT Remote rocker switch, and one each for the light controller for speakers and one for boat plug light and it’s controller)

the mc-1 like the rocker switch are like your car and automatically pair when previous source is present and Power is on