Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ACC Power Wire

Wilbur

On my 15' A22, I have an ACC switch on my dash that isn't being used for anything and there is a power/negative wire under my dash labeled 'ACC #2' I wanted to use this switch to power my speaker LED lights and I assumed that the switch was for this wire, but the wire has constant power.

Does anyone know what the deal is with this extra ACC #2 wire and where/how I can hook up my lights to my ACC switch?

Certainly you could Power an RGB controller from that and wire your 4 conductor wire to the controller , or default to red color only and wire your 2 conductor supply circuit   wire to your switch