Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another Soulcraft convert

malibuskier2003

Back in mid-April my wife and I (along with another couple) found ourselves in Oceanside California with a few hours to spare.  Realizing this may happen in advance, I had arranged a tour of the Soulcraft shop with Jeff.  What an experience that was!  We saw a few blanks waiting to be shaped and one being actively shaped.  We saw a few being glassed (including probably the most beautiful full grain wood laminate I've ever seen) and a few being finished (including a Fast Times board with Spicoli, Stacy & Brad and a killer original JAWS promotional poster on another board) and a few being packaged to be shipped.  We met the shop dog and talked surfing for an hour.  We got the history of the company from Jeff and some great conversation.  Oh yeah, we also bought a couple of boards.  I enjoyed the experience so much, I'm fairly confident I'll be doing business with Jeff long into the future.  I say that having not even ridden the board yet!  I can't speak highly enough of my experience and would highly recommend stopping by if you're in the area.  I can't wait to get back to the lake and ride this thing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9mdaWc3RAZQSZsV13

Dave 

I was able to meet Jeff at the Seattle boat show this year. Such a cool, nice, down to earth guy. I’ll definitely be adding a few more of his boards to the collection.