kerpluxal

Lenco Acuators

kerpluxal

Does anybody know of a source for the end caps for the Lenco Actuators. I thought I read a forum that there was source out of Florida, but google did not return anything. I know the obvious would be Lenco... but they do not sell parts.

BSUBU_Kris

I would check with local dealers to see if they have any parts that came off boats where they replaced the actuator. 

You could also check eBay to see if someone is selling dead ones for parts.  I believe Bakes has a sheet somewhere on their website that has the part numbers for the different actuators.  I suspect a lot of the end caps are the same.

23LSVOwner
12 hours ago, kerpluxal said:

Does anybody know of a source for the end caps for the Lenco Actuators. I thought I read a forum that there was source out of Florida, but google did not return anything. I know the obvious would be Lenco... but they do not sell parts.

See if you can join the hull truth and look for a user by the name of tabman. He's been able to help a TON of people over there. Solid guy and works for them. He takes customer service to a new level.

kerpluxal
17 hours ago, BSUBU_Kris said:

I would check with local dealers to see if they have any parts that came off boats where they replaced the actuator. 

You could also check eBay to see if someone is selling dead ones for parts.  I believe Bakes has a sheet somewhere on their website that has the part numbers for the different actuators.  I suspect a lot of the end caps are the same.

I had that for a while.. but they do not have anymore :(