Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need help from 2018 T22 owner - bow pnp drain route

Looking for someone with a 2018 T22 to tell me how their bow pnp drain lines are routed.  I think they forgot to finish mine as I can see one hose poking up in the observer compartment and nothing in the bow except what I believe to be fill and vent.  If it's something where I can just find the hoses and route them I have extra fittings so i could just finish them off but I don't even see a route to the bow. 

I'm about to get through the break-in period and am hoping to get some ballast going soon.  If holes are needed to be drilled I'll just wait till first service and use a manual pump for draining. 

3 hours ago, vanamp said:

Looking for someone with a 2018 T22 to tell me how their bow pnp drain lines are routed.  I think they forgot to finish mine as I can see one hose poking up in the observer compartment and nothing in the bow except what I believe to be fill and vent.  If it's something where I can just find the hoses and route them I have extra fittings so i could just finish them off but I don't even see a route to the bow. 

I'm about to get through the break-in period and am hoping to get some ballast going soon.  If holes are needed to be drilled I'll just wait till first service and use a manual pump for draining. 

I will look for you tomorrow if no one gets back to you.

4 hours ago, Raimie said:

I will look for you tomorrow if no one gets back to you.

@st22eve got me some good photos.  I think they forgot to finish my drain hoses and since I bought my own bags to install my dealer did not catch it.  Luckily I still have my over the side pumps so I can drain manually if I can't finish them off myself before first service. 

• 2 years later...