Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No power to dash, won't turn over. Please help!

First off, thanks to the amazing people and resources here I was able to replace damn near every mechanical component and rebuild my carb to get my 1995 sunsetter running as good as new! I was all ready for a problem free summer (since half the things under the hood are new the boat fired right up every time all the way up until heated storage) until I put a fully charged battery in today and couldn't get any power.

The blower and stereo usually work without the key in and neither are working, the boat won't even attempt to turn over. Bridging the solenoid with a metal tool is giving zero reaction. My voltmeter tells me I have 12.6 at my starter, at either side of my 50amp breaker, and at one side of the solenoid. Is there a fuse box somewhere I'm missing or something I'm not thinking of checking?

For kicks I ordered a new starter and breaker on Amazon but I don't think either are the issue. Thanks for any and all help!!