Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboard tower Bimini recs

afcase

Hey all

Purchased a 2004 21 LSV last year end of summer. It has an aftermarket tower installed. From the boat floor to the bottom of the speakers is 6ft.  The floor to the top (rope connector ) is about 7ft.  The tallest in the boat in our family is me at 5’11”

Question. 

1.  Places to shop quality tower attached Bimini for after market ( unknown brand) tower    

2. Better at the above heights to mount a Bimini 

- under the speakers 

or

- on top of tower. 

Was looking at the big air  “super shadow” On top of  tower and “big air “ and under the speakers.  Both tower mounted.  

http://bigairwaketowers.com/bimini/

Also looked at krypt tower Bimini at bullet lines. 

https://www.bulletlines.com/Wakeboard-Tower-Bimini-s/39.htm

For the life of me I can’t figure out how to post pictures on this site   

Any input on these Brands or alternative brands as well as location best for mounting would be appreciated!

Thanks 

Frank 

Your local trim shop can make you one. Or you could buy a universal one. Here's my stock setup on a 2004 with a titan tower.  Oh and I use imgur to host pics for lots of forums and copy the url here. If you're a paid member TMC will host your photos.  I am but imgur is pretty easy. 

ApSctD8.jpg

qTYOPLk.jpg

9s46YdA.jpg