Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crew member looking for help at Lake Norris,TN

sim6784-ride

Made it down today for the Memorial Day weekend and found one of those spring lake speed bumps. My spare prop is in my truck, but my weekend saver kit didn’t make the trip. Anyone at Norris near Sequoyah Marina that has a prop puller?  Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide. 

I can't help other than recommend the guys at Aquaknox (https://www.aquaknoxmarine.com) over at Shanghai Marina....same thing happened to us last summer and I had my prop/puller kit with me as well but my truck/trailer was an hour away across the lake.  They pulled me out on their service trailer and let me change it myself in the parking lot and put me right back in, less than an hour from the time I called them to when we were back on the water and I basically had to throw cash at them to say thank you. Great guys, very helpful and super friendly.

Thanks to everyone. The Marina manager has let us  borrow one. I appreciate everyone’s help. 

Edited by sim6784-ride
Mis-typed