Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 LSV23 Main screen flickering

Hi, I just changed my 2014 A22 for a 2015 LSV23.

Tuesday was my first time on the water, everything was fine until I realized that the main screen was flickering... mainly when I am in movements... not when I am not moving. Called the dealer and he told me it was a minor problem... a tie wrap issue he said. He told me he would come to the lake and fix it in 2 weeks. I dont feel like waiting two weeks !! :) 

I tried to look under the dash to figure which wire could be disconnected or loose... had  hard time to figure what to fix...

Someone had that happening and could help me out with a picture or clear instructions??

Thank you 

• 4 years later...

Hello. We had an issue that begun as this and it ended up being the backlight in the Maliview (2011 Vlx, unsure if yours is still that screen). We replaced it at a small tech repair shop for $300 CDN. Further, look at a your connections and fuses but I have a feeling your backlight is beginning to go.

50 minutes ago, Jgf042 said:

Hello. We had an issue that begun as this and it ended up being the backlight in the Maliview (2011 Vlx, unsure if yours is still that screen). We replaced it at a small tech repair shop for $300 CDN. Further, look at a your connections and fuses but I have a feeling your backlight is beginning to go.

2015 was the first year of the newer 12" display.