Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion X Tower - replacement rubber for racks

YellowOrca

New to this forum.  Have a 2006 Wakesetter 247 LSV.  Forks on the Illusion X tower have missing or cracked rubber requiring replacement.  Where can I purchase new rubber?

Just ordered some Roswell tines. Wake surf / wakeboard combo. Very nice. Has really nice coating.  They have a slick strap system but you may need to trim pull strap to make work. 

Edited by Imracin68j
On 5/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, YellowOrca said:

New to this forum.  Have a 2006 Wakesetter 247 LSV.  Forks on the Illusion X tower have missing or cracked rubber requiring replacement.  Where can I purchase new rubber?

Contact Scott at Star One Wake. I just got a set of surf forks to replace the wakeboard forks. If you want Ill sell you my old wakeboard forks. They came off an Illusion XS tower but should work if you dont want to buy new.

I think the OP is just looking for the rubber insert that goes into the folks, no? If that is the case you can buy that from a bunch of places. See the link below to Bakes or do a search on Amazon.

https://www.bakesonline.com/rack-replacement-rubber-sold-by-the-foot.html?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7_6yruc2wIVjxePCh3JaAu7EAQYASABEgJZc_D_BwE