Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuel Injection Cleaners

Hope this topic hasn't recently corvered and I overlooked it but, if ever stops raining I will pull out the boat and prepare it for summer.

What are the reccomendations for a quality fuel injection cleaner ?

if you really do need one the TEchtron from chevron (cost about $6-9) is the ONLY one that has EVER worked. You are only to really use it every 3000 or more, even per recommendations. It is quality, but a little spendy!

O.T. I pulled my injectors out and had them flow tested. Mine are all matched up so all static and dynamic flow was within <2% of each other. Usually, I think a 5% variance is just OK. All the spray patterns were uniform and looked good. Keep running the Techron!

TEchtron from chevron (cost about $6-9) is the ONLY one that has EVER worked. You are only to really use it every 3000 or more

Costco has it sometimes and it is cheap in a 4 pack. Also, I pick up as much as I can when Kragen has it on sale. KC

Sea Foam.  Best fuel additive I've tried bar none!  Works great in sleds, outboards, trucks, and Indmars.  :)

Yeah, and that stuff lets out this cool cloud of black smoke that fills the neighborhood. The next thing you know somebody has called the fire dept and they're coming down the street. Caution: Use only as directed.