Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

1 hour ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

From the email I just got it looks like they are just advertising the 22 and 24 :dontknow:

Same. I was disappointed 

colors in the email and the ig story look to be the same 

Edited by hunter77ah
On 2/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, hethj7 said:

Alright, I got this thread sidetracked a bit.   Anyone with a Gx yet?   I didn’t even think to look, but does it have any integrated lights like the G4 had?

There are still the lights that shine down into the boat, but not the forward and rear facing lights that were built into the G4 Tower.

Anyone have feedback on the new second sub & box option under pass seat? Worth? Considering adding to my 2016, wasn't sure if a box under seat would preform well? 

Edited by The Hulk
On 2/23/2019 at 12:24 PM, The Hulk said:

Anyone have feedback on the new second sub & box option under pass seat? Worth? Considering adding to my 2016, wasn't sure if a box under seat would preform well? 

It increases the bass substantially.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I had to dig this up with some observations on my 2019.  My last boat was a 2016 so maybe some of these items happened in between years, but I never saw them mentioned.  

The divider panel walls are reinforced from the factory.   That was not the case on my 2016. 

The trailer has a sweet caddy up front with tools for changing a flat as well as a tire pressure gauge in it.  Maybe it was always an option and I would have never thought of it, but the integrated toolbox is nice.   

@The Hulk  I have the second sub.  So far I'm pleased.   Loudest on the water?  Probably not, but I don't think I"m going to feel the need to go tinkering with this stereo like I did on my 2016.   

The winterization plug for the v-drive/tranny is now a plastic thumbscrew.  Easier to use than the old anode style plug that required a wrench.   

ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, hethj7 said:

Well, I had to dig this up with some observations on my 2019.  My last boat was a 2016 so maybe some of these items happened in between years, but I never saw them mentioned.  

The divider panel walls are reinforced from the factory.   That was not the case on my 2016. 

The trailer has a sweet caddy up front with tools for changing a flat as well as a tire pressure gauge in it.  Maybe it was always an option and I would have never thought of it, but the integrated toolbox is nice.   

@The Hulk  I have the second sub.  So far I'm pleased.   Loudest on the water?  Probably not, but I don't think I"m going to feel the need to go tinkering with this stereo like I did on my 2016.   

The winterization plug for the v-drive/tranny is now a plastic thumbscrew.  Easier to use than the old anode style plug that required a wrench.   

This is really nice! FYI to anyone else reading this, it’s an option not standard though.