Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

3 hours ago, time2markit said:

price!! what about the $$$ of the bew 25LSV??? , as far as i understood its a new DIRECT ENGINE (GM MARINE BLOCK) , is it a PCM??

No....... it’s the GM 6.2l direct injection marinized by Malibu. Your dealer can build one now to get a price, go talk with them.

That azure blue and black one looks sick. Good use of the gel patterns on it too. 

12 minutes ago, Brantb said:

I am a horrible computer so the video is super laggy, but did i see a person skiing behind that 25?

Yes... you did!  They had two people barefooting behind it as well on their Instagram page this past weekend.

Looks like @ahopkinsVTX has no reason not to upgrade again next year! :rofl:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I went to this website (above) and really like some of the new features shown on the video.  While looking at the photo gallery, I noticed in photo #7, that there was a couple on the swim deck with some object halfway on the swim deck and halfway in the water that was the same color as the boat.  My question to the group is what is the boat colored object on the swim deck?  New feature?

I went to this website (above) and really like some of the new features shown on the video.  While looking at the photo gallery, I noticed in photo #7, that there was a couple on the swim deck with some object halfway on the swim deck and halfway in the water that was the same color as the boat.  My question to the group is what is the boat colored object on the swim deck?  New feature?

Retractable swim deck that can be lowered into the water.

Edited by boardjnky4
6 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

Yes... you did!  They had two people barefooting behind it as well on their Instagram page this past weekend.

Looks like @ahopkinsVTX has no reason not to upgrade again next year! :rofl:

I can think of about 40-50,000 reasons not to! 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

Retractable swim deck that can be lowered into the water.

Good Lord!  Bow lights, bow thrusters, and now a davit lift.  What's next - a Malibu tender to get you back and forth to shore from deep water?