Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

Ah the facebook group.  Someone, somewhere is dealing with an aerator pump that is not filling or draining a ballast tank.  That someone doesn't know why, where to look, how to diagnose, what this black tubing in their boat is, or whether they should pay their dealer $400 to fix it.  I know this because it is on the facebook group playing on repeat like that kids song that "never ends".

• Like 2
2 hours ago, boardjnky4 said:

Someone just posted this morning that they didn't realize that the heater tubes on their Axis pull out from the dashboard. 

Saw that, friekin' comedy in that group!!

How about the bro video where they tricked the dude into thinking he forgot a drain plug, or the picture of a drain port from underneath asking what it was :biggrin:

Edited by Ndawg12

That video shows me that you need a long board to surf a MC wave these days. Where on earth are we suppose to keep thee 13ft boards hahah

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

That video shows me that you need a long board to surf a MC wave these days. Where on earth are we suppose to keep thee 13ft boards hahah

But I wanna hang 10 toes!!

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, TenTwentyOne said:

But I wanna hang 10 toes!!

Palma was not please when I asked him if there were new "long board" sized racks haha

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

Palma was not please when I asked him if there were new "long board" sized racks haha

Pulling it off topic even more...... I’m gonna get to meet him in August. He is going to do a couple demo days, and wakeboard lessons with us. Can’t wait.

43 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

So 28 pages in, we've got:

• Instagram photos that were deleted
  • Engine arguments that gave us a bunch of questions that still aren't answered
  • Vague ideas about a new model or two
  • A bunch of chatter about a new MasterCraft

I miss anything?  No?  Good...

Wow, great. Been waiting for something good. Thanks for the summary and saving me 18 pages @UWSkier

1 hour ago, 85 Barefoot said:

They're doing something right.  Stock price is amazing.  My $1,000 fun investment should have been bigger!

Better than Amazon over the same period, and I don't even know when you bought in.

4 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Yea but my amazon is doing much better than his gold... :whistle:

HIJACK:  Buying "some" gold was in a thread discussing prudent alternatives to holding a long term CD, NOT comparing it to any other returns on equities.

12 minutes ago, 85 Barefoot said:

HIJACK:  Buying "some" gold was in a thread discussing prudent alternatives to holding a long term CD, NOT comparing it to any other returns on equities.

Gold is garbage.  Just like your post.  Flame on 

Today, I got a chance to ride on the 2019, 24 MXZ that was mentioned earlier in this thread.  The GX power tower is sweet.  Folds forward, but they didn't fold it all the way down so I couldn't answer the question of whether it is driveable when fully folded.  

It was a little funny that they have the "Powered by GM" stickers prominently displayed, but it is actually powered by a Ford block.  It sounds like they are installing a GM block in the next week or two.  

DCE1_F7_D0_837_B_46_FD_AC22_6_A0837_B605

4072_D603_C2_C5_436_D_AF23_E2_E2_D503_FF

932_FC60_A_FFA2_4_B73_A9_E3_06_BB1_A68_E

B32_FBCCD_AFA5_423_B_8_B9_C_3_E901210750

43_F100_D9_AEA2_42_BF_B12_F_D88_A1982158

Edited by bigskydoc
Fix images

It was definitely underpowered at our elevation of 2,956 feet.  I'm not sure why they dIdn't spec it with the supercharged engine

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, bigskydoc said:

Today, I got a chance to ride on the 2019, 24 MXZ that was mentioned earlier in this thread.  The GX power tower is sweet.  Folds forward, but they didn't fold it all the way down so I couldn't answer the question of whether it is driveable when fully folded.  

It was a little funny that they have the "Powered by GM" stickers prominently displayed, but it is actually powered by a Ford block.  It sounds like they are installing a GM block in the next week or two.  

43_F100_D9_AEA2_42_BF_B12_F_D88_A1982158

Hard to tell without seeing the entire seat but is that piping supposed to be that wavey?

• Like 3