Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

7 hours ago, boardjnky4 said:

Is it possible to beat the A24 wake though? Word on the street is that it's the biggest wakeboard wake in the industry

24 MXZ has basically the same wake in my experience.

12 hours ago, UWSkier said:

d761deaf401adfa26edb5eb625b96b5f.jpg

I think this was the same person that installed my new dash on my 2016 23 LSV by dealer. I had a flawed window and it fell through and cut the vinyl. They installed the new piece over the winter and I picked up the boat (cover on) and put it in storage. Opened it up to find this.... comical..

Oranges are just a "tad" off... Dealer felt so bad and they ordered a new one... lol...

IMG_5821_zpsikm01nsk.jpg

51 minutes ago, MalibuMatty said:

I think this was the same person that installed my new dash on my 2016 23 LSV by dealer. I had a flawed window and it fell through and cut the vinyl. They installed the new piece over the winter and I picked up the boat (cover on) and put it in storage. Opened it up to find this.... comical..

Oranges are just a "tad" off... Dealer felt so bad and they ordered a new one... lol...

IMG_5821_zpsikm01nsk.jpg

Where is your sub at?

Bottom right of the pic... They replaced the dash and took the sub out. I am doing some upgrades so told them not to put back in....

Does anyone have any further info on the new axis head unit? It looks similar to the mc-1, could it be a dumbed down version for axis or is it still medallion/infinity?

14 hours ago, bamabonners said:

Any info on the new Malibu engines yet?   Are they coming in 19 or 20?  

I heard today they Challenger, not PCM. As always labeled Monsoon. First 6 months of 2019 for sure possibly extended all of 2019.

4 hours ago, skurfer said:

I heard today they Challenger, not PCM. As always labeled Monsoon. First 6 months of 2019 for sure possibly extended all of 2019.

it makes sense to use these, being as they are already being used in the Response and Axis line.

What will they offer for a big dog though? I’m assuming they’ll offer the PCM XR7 as an option as well. (As a Monsoon 550)

I got some pictures of the 2019 Boats yesterday but I promised I wouldn’t share until the official release. I will post them as soon as I can for you guys.

1 hour ago, gibbs114 said:

I got some pictures of the 2019 Boats yesterday but I promised I wouldn’t share until the official release. I will post them as soon as I can for you guys.

did they tell you when that will be ? keep me from checking the boards 5 times a day lol

1 hour ago, smuurph84 said:

did they tell you when that will be ? keep me from checking the boards 5 times a day lol

No they didn’t but I will post the pictures as soon as I get the ok.

Anyone see this photo from Centurion?  Looks like a Rambox.  Not sure what would go in there but for sure some life jackets.  Maybe a board.  At the very least lead.

35350396_1735298023215109_60586806438464

• Like 2

Okay I just said some rambox stuff would be cool I guess they are reading this form and taking my advice!  Hopefully it's a cooler maybe there is an automatic Beer Dispenser on the exterior or water drain.. just walk on up at The Sandbar let a beer roll out from the side

I think nautique has something like that for their ski boats if I recall

That's in centurion one looks like it opens up long way so my guess is board storage compartment

Edited by The Hulk
18 hours ago, gibbs114 said:

Seriously ? Post pics or say nothing ;-) it is useless.

oh btw, I have 20 Malibu 25LSV 2019 to offer, unfortunately I already gave them away so no pics for you guys. Sorry

• Like 1
5 hours ago, smooky said:

oh btw, I have 20 Malibu 25LSV 2019 to offer, unfortunately I already gave them away so no pics for you guys. Sorry

No problem I’ll just keep them to myself.  I’m sure no one else here wanted to see them anyway.  

16 hours ago, The Hulk said:

Okay I just said some rambox stuff would be cool I guess they are reading this form and taking my advice!  Hopefully it's a cooler maybe there is an automatic Beer Dispenser on the exterior or water drain.. just walk on up at The Sandbar let a beer roll out from the side

I think nautique has something like that for their ski boats if I recall

That's in centurion one looks like it opens up long way so my guess is board storage compartment

I thought I remembered seeing that but couldnt find your post to quote it.  Cool idea.

7 hours ago, smooky said:

And you think gibbs114's post is useless?

Lots of members here have pics and info, they respect their dealers or Malibu's release date and confidentiality so they don't post up info that was trusted to them. If they don't respect that, I'll bet they don't get early info next time. 

• Like 2
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, boardjnky4 said:

Here. I edited to remove the original Instagram account

A23B6670-2C91-4080-9F32-727CD7321770.jpeg

39D5E2F4-0FB6-43EC-8BC5-8DC4D96C3DF1.jpeg

0B1FD545-7A7F-4D85-A25A-85ABD09F16C7.jpeg

A6CC06A2-9BE1-447A-8CE2-1C7538BF0348.jpeg

36143778-7F99-4DD5-A798-6F0AF618DF04.jpeg

F72DAA24-720B-49F9-88FF-BC2147554DD1.jpeg

Ahhh Still the same Play-school Dash ..... god bless axis