Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

And what is with the g-10 it's a g7 because all milled construction awesome g4 + older bar style g3.x mixed in one.. yuck. G4 hands down ..

G4 is best looking tower still

• Like 1

I completely agree. I thought it might be a nice option to have a power tower just because my wife is too small to put the g4 down. I can say though I am glad I didn’t wait for a 2019 because the g4 is much better looking and the other new options are just not worth it. 

I like speaker and heater position under drivers seat area...trash can permanent back.. hmm but I'd loose my cooler spot.. maybe I'd like ppl actually using and being able to find trash can.. optional kegorator on top?

8 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

The G10 also has a 110 cord that coils up in the frame to plug in your jimmy buffet margarita maker then a ship vac to clean up your kids Cheetos after you get your stiff drink made. 

Yes, I got all of that from a screenshot of an Instagram story. 

Cheetos are easy what about crushed goldfish that would be a sealed deal for me regardless of looks

The spot behind the drivers seat reminded me of Tige instantly.  I never made up my mind if I liked that area on them, so not sure how to feel about it yet on the 25.  

14 minutes ago, Cole2001 said:

Is it just me or does the interior look like the new cheaper 21vlx?? It’s not the normal bu. 

Maybe color combo but thought the same thing... 

Ehhh

I prefer the 2016 lines compared to 17s and 18s personally.. this 19 not sure about that up and down again to catch Malibu logo area... 

Also IMO I hate the Malibu all huge in the 17-18s I prefer the wakesetter large and Malibu small.. I'm not paying for a Malibu I'm paying for a wakesetter... 

stitch.png

Edited by The Hulk
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MalibuMatty said:

I’m sure logo placements will be options. I agree I like wakesetter logo. 

The G10 doesn’t look as good IMO

And speakers back to being mounted on sides of tower in the way again.. now when lowering everyone needs to move out of the way.. are we sure this is seriously not a prototype power tower on the maroon boat pic it looks a bit different than the white tower pic unless there is a G10 powerd and unpowered option?

44 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Ehhh

I prefer the 2016 lines compared to 17s and 18s personally.. this 19 not sure about that up and down again to catch Malibu logo area... 

Also IMO I hate the Malibu all huge in the 17-18s I prefer the wakesetter large and Malibu small.. I'm not paying for a Malibu I'm paying for a wakesetter... 

stitch.png

I agree on the gel coat lines, too chopped up, but personally I prefer the Malibu to the Wakesetter on the side.

• Like 2

To be fair, gel schemes are just that. Same with interior. I have zero doubt in the proper hands of a few people on here and you will have great looking boats! Doesn’t seem like any of the new features are “gamechanging” for me so I’m happy to wait a few more years to upgrade.

wasnt mb the first to add that section behind the driver? I could be totally wrong here but I was never a fan...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Hulk said:

Ehhh

stitch.png

It also looks like a 25 foot TXI...:lol:

3 hours ago, The Hulk said:

Ehhh

Also IMO I hate the Malibu all huge in the 17-18s I prefer the wakesetter large and Malibu small.. I'm

Cant believe no one has mentioned the rub rail but I cant bite my tongue any longer... What on earth were they thinking with that? Also, it looks like the color of the side of the hull extends just above it then changes to the deck color? Hopefully my eyes are playing tricks on me.