Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New boat lift canopy-suggestions?

braindamage

I put on the old canopy cover and discovered about 7 holes that need fixing. I think it’s time I replaced the cover.

does anyone have a good source?  There are a couple suppliers on the web but no reviews that I can find.

im also considering adding side and stern walls...though I’m not sure if that is a possible mod.

My buddy found a source on the web that was good.  I sourced one from a local industrial / marine business that did a great job.  Going local and in person is nice as it allows you to do some custom elements that may not actually change the price as you can discuss in person.  I imagine in your locale there should be some options of good local options.  Mine used the old cover as a template and did not copy the damn seagull holes over to the new one.

• Like 1

coverquest.com.   Great prices, choice of materials and fast shipping.  They have templates for almost every make and size. Bought new canopy 2 years ago from them and it was about half what dealer wanted for one.

• 1 month later...

It looks to me that the Shoretex cover is basically the same as the Shorestation except for the way it mounts onto the frame...at 1/2 the price.  Does anyone have this cover?  any feedback on the mounting system called "quicklash webbing"?  The shorestation sewn-in bungee looks pretty cool with the "loop" system...but again, is it worth the huge difference in $$?

http://www.boatliftanddock.com/p-2131-24-x-120-shorestation-shelter-rite-cover-aluminum-frames.aspx